Putting your everyday household purchases to work using Scrip.
What is Scrip?
Scrip cards are simply gift cards that our parish purchases at a discount and then we sell to you at full face value. You receive the full face value from your purchase and St. Thomas More gets a percentage of the sale. Scrip is available for grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, and a variety of other department, home improvement, and entertainment stores.
How does the Scrip Program work?
Our Scrip retailers provide rebates between 2% and 20%. So, for example, if you buy a $50 face/5% rebate grocery scrip card, then you can purchase $50 in groceries and St. Thomas More receives a $2.50 rebate. If you buy $50 face/20% dining card, then you can enjoy a $50 dining experience and St. Thomas More enjoys a $10 rebate.
What retailers are available for purchase through the Scrip Program?
We have scrip in stock for several retailers. Click here for the current form with available vendors.
Ways to purchase Scrip?
- At the Parish Office
- Before and after the Saturday/Sunday Masses
- Scrip is also available online at www.shopwithscrip.com by using ScripNow or MyScripWallet.
- You will need to first create a ShopWithScrip account. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click on the 'Register' button at the top of the page.
- Next, click 'Join a Scrip Program'.
- You will then need to enter our organization's unique enrollment code. You can obtain this code by emailing the scrip coordinator at [email protected].
- This code allows the ShopWithScrip system to link your account activity with our organization.
- Next fill in all the required information and click 'Register'. You will be asked to select two challenge questions and provide answers, which will be required if you forget your password. Keep in mind that your answers are case-sensitive